JOB DESCRIPTION:AD-HOC RESEARCH ASSISTANT
BACKGROUND: We are in the health sector focused on cancer treatment and care. We work in a unique partnership with the Public Sector to strengthen the capacity of the Human Resource and the Facility Development to a world-class standard for the sustainability of the Center.
1. Scientific and academic writing of clinical research manuscripts, proposals, abstracts, and reports. Works directly with clinicians, patients, IT and Records teams to gather, organize, interpret, record and report center data.
· Extract and compile relevant patient data from the electronic medical records (EMR) system.
· Ensure accuracy and completeness of collected data through meticulous verification and cross-referencing.
· Conduct in-person interviews with cancer patients to gather relevant research data, following approved protocols and guidelines.
· Coordinate and conduct virtual interviews with patients who are unable to visit the cancer center, ensuring a smooth and efficient process.
· Ensure informed consent is obtained from all participants, and Collaborate with the Research Team to identify trends, patterns, and insights from the data.
· Prepare clear and concise reports summarizing the findings, including tables, charts
and graphs as necessary.
· Experience and competence in writing scientific Research papers.
· Experience of working with databases
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
· Ability to multitask
· Strong Microsoft office suite skill
· Superior attention to detail
· Demonstrate professionalism towards sensitive and confidential information.
· Excellent communication, organizational skills (both internally, and to external associates;
· Attention to detail.
· Critical thinking.
· Statistical and Graphical Analysis of Data.
In addition to the above; Target Audience
· Medical doctors with research conduct and writing experience
Academic and scientific research writers and assistants
· Medical professionals with experience conducting research.
Non-medical professionals with experience conducting research.
Qualified Candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com
Deadline: Friday, 6th of October, 2023.