Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Postgraduate Diploma Public Health programmes of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Postgraduate Diploma in Health Systems Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Occupational and Environmental Health
- Postgraduate Diploma in Population and Reproductive Health
Closing Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2023
General Admission Requirements
To be eligible for admission into the program, the candidate must have met the following conditions:
- Have MBBS or BDS degree
- Full registration with MDCN
- Current Practicing License or Receipt of renewal (Not older than last years if current year is not available).
- NYSC Discharge Certificate or Certificate of Exemption from the NYSC
- Pass the examination/aptitude test designed to screen candidates for such purposes
Duration of the Programme
The programme is mainly online and weekends to run for 12months. (Please see the curriculum for details)
Fees payable for the Programme
1. Application processing Fee: ₦25,000
2. Associate Diplomates Registration: ₦30,000
3. Associate Diplomates Annual Subscription: ₦10,000.00k
4. Course fee: ₦200,000
5. Examination Fee: ₦200,000
6. Convocation Fee: ₦350,000
Please note that:
Payment 1 (Application Processing Fee) must be made before the close of registration on May 31st, 2023.
Payment 2 – 4: After receiving notification of a successful application, Payments 2 – 4 (Associate Diplomates Registration fee, Associate Diplomates Annual Subscription fee, and Course (Tuition) fee) are expected to be paid once before admission into the programme; the deadline for these payments is 30th June 2023.
Payment 5 – The deadline for the payment of the examination fee will be on the last day stipulated for examination registration, 31st August 2024. Please note that the registration for exam will be between 1st July – 31st August 2024.
Payment 6 (convocation fee) is expected to be made once by all Diplomates that are successful at the end of programme exam.
how to pay to remita.net:
- Log on to www.remita.net,
- Click “Pay FGN and State TSA” link,
- Enter ” National post”,
- Click on National post graduate Medical College of Nigeria,
- Select service/purpose ( Select “Diplomate Admission fees” from the drop down),
- Fill other details.
- Select how you want to pay, Bank Branch or Online,
- Complete payment,
- Print RRR receipt.