It takes many years to complete medical school and within those years, medical students spend many expenses purchasing textbooks, paying for their school fees, professional levies, and other important fees.
It is for the above reasons, there are scholarships in place for medical students. One of such scholarships is the Seplat Scholarship.
Check the information below to see the 2023 SEPLAT Scholarship eligibility and requirements. Remember to also click the APPLY button.
Note: Medical Students such as students of Human Medicine, and Dentistry are eligible for the Seplat Scholarship.
Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship Requirements
Applicants must meet the following requirements before they can apply for the scholarship programme:
- Applicants must be in their second year (200 level) of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award
- Applicant must be a student in any Federal or State University in Nigeria
Scholarship Amount: Winners receive the sum of 150,000 Naira every year. They keep receiving it till they graduate from the university.
Eligible Courses for SEPLAT Scholarships 2023/2024
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Human Medicine
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Other departments not listed here can still apply as it is still enlisted in their portal
How to Apply for SEPLAT Scholarship 2023 – Online Form
- Firstly, visit the seplat scholarship portal at https://sites.google.com/view/seplatscholarship/home/ (see the official link below)
- Read and accept SEPLAT Privacy Notice
- Tick “I Agree” and click on the Next button
- Enter your personal information which include your Name, Email address, and Phone number
- Enter your date of birth, gender, and State of origin
- Fill out the information about your institution, course of study, and CGPA.
- Chose an answer for each of the questions that appears on your screen.
- Submit your online application form.
- Finally, “Print or get the PDF of answers“