Reliance Family Clinics (RFC, a subsidiary of Reliance Health) is a patient-centred chain of primary care clinics driven by a mission to improve access to healthcare in Nigeria using data science and technology. The clinic operations are designed to make gold-standard medical care, accessible to everyday Nigerians. As such it strives to improve patient outcomes and satisfaction by providing excellent healthcare services in a friendly, supportive and respectful environment.
In addition to the quality of our services, we are extremely proud of our dynamic work environment where you can be whomever you want to be. We are a team of bubbly, hardworking individuals whose culture and core values allow us to complement each other and collaborate towards common goals.
We are looking for a clinically adept and data-oriented genius to lead our clinical team, towards ensuring that our medical practice is evidence-based and aligned with international guidelines and clinical best practices.
• Design and implement the organization’s quality improvement strategy including measuring and achieving tangible changes in key clinical metrics reflecting clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction
• Evaluate, adapt, translate medical literature to develop clinical trainings and policies that support the adoption of best practices in order to improve outcomes on digital and in-clinic health services.
• Plan and implement a curriculum to train clinical staff and build skills on health promotion, disease prevention, patient self-management and chronic disease management based on evidence-based guidelines.
• Craft and implement strategy to improve key clinical metrics using medical literature reviews and clinical data.
• Develop and expand clinical offerings at RFC locations that serve patients’ needs including specialist services and antenatal care services.
• Provide visionary and innovative leadership for patient care at Reliance Family Clinics that is data-driven and aligns with our mission and values.
• Competitive compensation package
• Comprehensive family health and dental insurance
• In-office lunch
• Minimum MBChB or MBBS
• 2 – 5 years of post-residency experience OR minimum 5 years post-NYSC clinical practice with MPH
• Research or monitoring and evaluation experience with clinical data
• Ability to create an effective learning curriculum
• Experience with teaching and training; in a professional environment or as an extracurricular activity
• Expertise in primary care for children, adults and antenatal/postnatal care.
• Strong procedural skills in common primary care procedures (i.e., IUD, Implant placement, MVA and Suturing/Wound care).
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools including Excel.
• Proficiency in data collection, analysis and review.
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Ability to communicate medical concepts in clear layman language.
Reliance Family Clinics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on tribe, age, sex, religion, sexual orientation, race or disability.