About the job
Upstream Nigeria Graduate Internship
This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in any of the following disciplines: Nursing, Pharmacy, Medical Laboratory Science, Industrial Hygiene or other related Medical science disciplines
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a Master’s degree not earlier than 2019
- Nursing candidates must have Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification and valid Practicing Nursing licence
- Pharmacy candidates must be registered with the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria
- Medical Laboratory Science candidates must have a valid provisional or practicing licence
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
How To Apply
To start your application, click ‘Apply’. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
Ensure To Upload The Following Documents
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- BLS, ACLS certification (Nursing) and valid practicing licence as applicable
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
Disclaimer: No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.
Alternate Location: Nigeria : Eket || Nigeria : Lagos
You can only APPLY through the ExxonMobil job page.
To view job details, click here : https://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ExxonMobil/job/Lagos-Graduate-Internship-%28Medical-Science%29-LA/694563700/?feedId=223600&utm_source=LinkedInJobPostings&utm_campaign=EOM_Linkedin