Reliance Health is a healthcare company using technology to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
We are also backed by some of the world’s most prominent investors including Partech, Y Combinator and Tencent.
This role is tasked with identifying, attracting, sourcing and hiring qualified talent in all our clinical roles.
- Source top clinical talents and build a funnel of qualified candidates for a quickly scaling and dynamic distributed team.
- Create and optimise framework that guarantees effective, punctual and delightful evaluation of candidates.
- Coordinate (using recruiting software & tracking systems) and communicate with internal stakeholders to guarantee headcount is filled on time, and through the most equitable and objective processes possible.
- Coordinate recruiting tasks to ensure a consistent data collection towards active sourcing, candidate application review, interview pass-through rates and hiring goals.
- Build a pipeline of clinical talent across skillsets required by the organisation. and physical locations the organisation has a clinic in.
- Collaborate with required stakeholders to make Reliance Health an employee of choice within the clinical ecosystem.
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends in order to form strategic conversations with management on future hiring needs.
- Tertiary education from a recognised institution
- Clinical or medical background is not required but is an added advantage
- 0 – 2 years’ post-NYSC experience, HR experience is an added advantage but not required.
- Ability to understand and explain technical requirements & qualifications to candidates.
- Strong social aptitude and ability to build relationships
- Organizational & project management skills
- Good negotiation skills
Reliance Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on tribe, age, sex, religion, sexual orientation, race or disability.
What’s on Offer?
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Attractive Salary & Benefits