SURGEON FULL TIME. IN HOUSE
SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS
INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD IN PERSON W/C 20TH JUNE 2022.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOT TO BE SENT VIA LINKEDIN OR INSTAGRAM.
Vinci Hair Clinic is a global hair restoration brand, comprising 40 clinics in 14 countries across 6 continents worldwide, with extensive experience in restoring hair loss. In Africa, 3 of these clinics are in Lagos, Abuja and Accra and have been in existence since 2015. Our medical clinics offer a wide range of hair loss solutions to help you regain your hair.
Treatment options range from medication to surgical and non-surgical procedures in the treatment and restoration of hair. The clinics remain at the forefront in Africa offering unique hair restoration solutions such as Hair Transplants, Micro Scalp Pigmentation, and other procedures.
No clinic can create natural and permanent results like we have been delivering at our
worldwide clinics for many years. We are the world leaders in Micro Scalp Pigmentation (MSP) Treatments. Our global strength comes from our specialist network of clinics spanning some of the world’s top destinations including the UK, UAE, Spain, Brazil, Chile, Denmark, Ireland and the USA. This united network ensures a seamless Vinci experience throughout.
Vinci Hair Clinic’s hair restoration treatment centres in Lagos, Abuja and Accra bring our world-class hair loss solutions to Africa for the first time.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
● We are looking for a qualified medical doctor with a surgical interest and an inclination to be trained at our specialist centres in Malaga, Spain or London, UK for our Lagos, Abuja and Accra clinics. You will also be required to sign a minimum 2 year bond with the company for the training being offered.
● You must be a good team player, willing to contribute towards the development of the business beyond your existing medical/surgical skills, such as being social media savvy.
● This is a fantastic opportunity for a young and ambitious doctor to work in a cutting
edge field of aesthetic medicine and become a member of an elite group of about only
1,500 surgeons worldwide registered with the International Society of Hair
● You must be able to demonstrate a keen interest in surgery and willingness to learn
quickly about hair restoration.
● Ideally you would have either studied and qualified or worked abroad at a recognised
● You must have impeccable communication skills, and be able to convince sceptical
prospective patients about the possibility of hair loss restoration based on your
WHAT DO WE OFFER IN RETURN?
● This is an opportunity to work for a leading worldwide group of medical clinics and
possible temporary secondment to one of our clinics abroad for future career
● Work in a new field in aesthetic medicine.
● Work in a relaxed and comfortable environment with like minded colleagues.
● A competitive remuneration package.
Please send your CV with salary expectations to email@example.com
FAO Ayo Otubanjo
VHC Nigeria Limited
Interviews will be held w/c 20 June 2022