This to inform all candidates whose names have been shortlisted for the MDCN June, 2021 Assessment Examination to read the instructions hereunder and in the attached list. Note very carefully the followings:
• Candidate’s Name
• Candidate’s Examination Number
• Time and duration of the Examination
• Center for the CBT and OSCE
Instructions for the CBT Part of the Examination:
1. The Computer Based Test (CBT) part of the examination will hold on Wednesday 9th June, 2021.
2. The time for the examination is between 9:00am and 12:00noon.
3. All candidates are to report at the University of Ibadan (UI) Distant Learning Center, Ajibode-Ojoo Road, Ibadan, Oyo State by 7:00am prompt for accreditation before the commencement of the examination.
OSCE part of the examination
The Clinical Part Of The Examination
1. The clinical aspect of the examination will hold on Thursday, 10th June, 2021, at University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan, Oyo State.
2. All candidates are to report at Professor Theophilus Ogunlesi Multi-purpose Hall, UCH by 7:00am for accreditation and onward commencement of the examination.
Please note that candidates are to ensure strict compliance with the examination rules and also the COVID-19 guidelines.
Click on the following link below to see your examination centres ⬇
List Of Candidates In Centre A
List Of Candidates In Centre B
List Of Candidates In Centre C
See the MDCN 2021 Telegram Preparatory Group below
If you are in need of an accommodation for the MDCN examination and would like to know your exam venue before the date, kindly message https://wa.link/ugvmwr or call +234 8030790610