The MDCN only pay salaries of house officers that are covered under the centralized housemanship placement.
The hospitals and clinics under the centralized housemanship placement are stated below.
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Teaching Hospital
- Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital Shika-Zaria
- Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, Kano
- Federal Medical Centre Abeokuta
- Federal Medical Centre, Jabi
- Federal Medical Centre, Katsina
- Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki
- Federal Teaching Hospital Gombe
- Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido-Ekiti
- Federal Medical Centre Asaba
- Federal Medical Centre Azare
- Federal Medical Centre Bida
- Federal Medical Centre Birnin Kebbi
- Federal Medical Centre Birnin –Kudu
- Federal Medical Centre Ebute-Metta
- Federal Medical Centre Gusau
- Federal Medical Centre Jalingo
- Federal Medical Centre Keffi
- Federal Medical Centre Lokoja
- Federal Medical Centre Makurdi
- Federal Medical Centre Nguru
- Federal Medical Centre Owerri
- Federal Medical Centre Owo
- Federal Medical Centre Umuahia
- Federal Medical Centre Yenegoa
- Federal Medical Centre Yola
- Jos University Teaching Hospital
- Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi Araba
- National Hospital, Abuja
- Nnamdi Azikwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi
- OAU Teaching Hospital Complex, Ile-Ife
- Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital, Irrua, Edo State
- University College Hospital, Ibadan
- University of Abuja Teaching Hospital
- University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City
- University of Calabar Teaching Hospital
- University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Ilorin
- University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital
- University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu
- University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital
- University of Uyo Teaching Hospital
- Usmanu Danfodio Teaching Hospital, Sokoto
When Do MDCN Pay House Officers?
MDCN pay house officers’ salary during the first week of the new month throughout their housemanship period.
MDCN House Officer’s Salary
Under the management by the MDCN, the amount of salary paid monthly by the federal government to house officers is N214,000 as of 2023.
House Officers Salary Complaints
Regarding issues about house officer’s payment, forward your complaints to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You should also contact the MDCN support email above if you entered the wrong bank name, account number or BVN. Also, if you did not receive any salary or you received half salary, you should also contact the MDCN finance support using the email above.
Note: When submitting a complaint, include the name of the center, name of affected house officers, folio number, bvn, bank name, bank account number, the month for which the officers did not receive payment.
What To Do If You Can’t Find Names For Clearance For Payment Of Allowance(S)
It can happen that the center contact person neglected to “mark the house officer as resumed” when the house officer returned to work. If so, the center contact person needs to mark those house officers as “RESUMED” again.
On the other hand, if such posting has started more than two weeks ago, it is possible the posting was automatically rolled back. In which case the house officer’s posting would no longer be legitimate.
He or she won’t be able to go on with the institution’s training program. When the next openings are announced or become available, he will now need to reapply or choose an other position.