Healthlane’s mission is to enable everyone to live longer and healthier lives. We’re investing in world class technology and building tools to simplify how people understand, track and optimise their health. To help us on this mission, we are looking for a medical associate who’s obsessed with preventive care and deep-diving into the root cause of human health conditions.
Reception and orientation: Receiving clients, and orienting them on the various services that will be carried out. Assisting clients in the body composition analysis process using customised automated machine.
Sample collection, analysis and transportation: Coordinate, collect and analyse blood samples of clients both in in-clinic facility, out of clinin and in collaboration with other labs.
Data management: Record results of labs into EHR system and communicate them to patients via agreed channels.
Lab management: Maintaining, calibrating, cleaning and testing sterility of equipment at your disposal. Assist in ordering and maintaining stock and resources.
- Should have a personal motivation to improve health outcomes.
- Meticulous attention to detail; analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication skills; proficiency in English & French.
- Sense of ownership, critical thinker and problem solving skills; team player.
- Work (can relocate) primarily from our Douala office.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and database systems.
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure; Time management skills.
- Proven experience as Lab Technician or relevant role; valid laboratory technician license.
- Experience in operating electrical and nonelectrical laboratory equipment and potentially dangerous substances (flammable liquids, infectious bacteria, biohazards etc.)
- In depth knowledge of QHSE Systems, preventative measures and laboratory best practices.
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure.
- Having an experience in operating ultrasound and x-ray machines and interpreting results will be a plus.
Perks of the job: great salary, working environment, colleagues, resources; assistance with relocation; international sickcare insurance for you, spouse, kids; paid holidays; world class training; Healthlane goodies, etc.
Do you know a good fit? Please send her details (phone, email or linkedin) to email@example.com (copying firstname.lastname@example.org) and get a $500 cash reward if we recruit her/him. Any questions, inquiries, send to email above.