We pay N10,00 Naira per Doctor Home Visit and N5000 per video call consult, visit https://cribmd.com/signup to complete the application process and get started full time or on a per consultation basis.
At CribMD (https://cribmd.com/), we do Doctor House Call and Telemedicine! We are bringing back the physician house call! Our mission is to deliver great healthcare in the comfort of our patients’ homes. We use technology to make care delivery smart, efficient, and high quality.
CribMD is revolutionizing each and every step of the care process, from affordability, patient-provider matching to billing to health record management.
Through the touch of an app or a click on our site, an affordable, highly-vetted, qualified medical doctor will arrive at your door, twelve hours a day, 365 days a year.
CribMD is a fast-growing, on-demand physician house call service, and we are actively seeking Doctors who want to join an innovative company that is disrupting the traditional, high friction, office-based care model.
The CribMD experience brings preventive, primary, and urgent care to a patient’s doorstep. We empower our medical teams to develop deep patient relationships through unhurried visits, comprehensive care, and immersion in the patient’s home environment. We invest heavily in the patient experience while minimizing overhead and paperwork, and through this model we have achieved some of the highest patient satisfaction scores in the industry and 5 star ratings on care gap closures.
We are looking for physicians who have a passion for improving the way care is delivered and who want to get back to the fundamentals of good medicine. As CribMD uses our venture funding to expand nationally, we are looking for physicians who are eager to take on professional development opportunities and deepen patient relationships. As a CribMD medical team member, you will work with colleagues who are board-certified or board-eligible in pediatrics, internal medicine, and family medicine. You will be supported by a dedicated personal driver and you will have a world-class technology team building you the tools you need to maximize efficiency while reducing overhead.
A day in the life of a CribMD physician:
- Flexible scheduling
- Contract (pay per consult) and full-time employment opportunities available
- Typically see one to two patients an hour, with goals set to drive interpersonal relationships with patients and families
- A dedicated driver or rideshare provides transportation while you maintain a medical supply kit
- Use of tablet for EMR charting
- CribMD operations support for prescription refills, lab follow up, and coordinated care management
- Positions currently available in: Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, PH, Benin, Kano, Asaba, and Kaduna
Skills & Requirements
- Dedicated to providing excellent healthcare and a top-quality patient experience
- Strong belief in the revolutionary nature of house calls and passionate about improving (or better yet disrupting) care delivery
- Consistently exhibit the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, accountability, and compassion
- Willingness to work in a revolutionary environment that sometimes necessitates last minute problem solving and out of the box thinking
- Technically savvy and comfortable using tools such as tablets for charting and secure messaging apps for care coordination
- Flexible with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Board-certified in internal medicine, pediatrics or family practice.
Visit the following link to APPLY