Site Name: Nigeria – Lagos – Ilupeju
Posted Date: Jan 18 2022
Exciting Opportunity for a Medical Governance Executive awaits in GSK
As a Medical Governance Executive, you will be responsible for coordinating the Governance activities in the LOC, performing NSC activities, and providing administrative support to the Medical department for the smooth running of departmental activities.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Act as the secretariat, driving agenda development in consultation with the CMD, taking minutes of meetings, tracking and timely closure of all actions emanating from Medical Governance meetings.
- Act as the secretariat for the sponsorship committee and all committees domiciled within medical department. Develop agenda items, keep minutes and ensure timely completion of all actions.
- Ensuring a robust Internal Control Framework in the Medical Department.
- Support in review and update of the Medical Risk Register and monitor closure of Risk Mitigation Plans
- Develop and update the medical activity dashboard to collate monthly reports & weekly plans, and the training metrics
- Provide secretariat support to the Medical Director in Medical Affairs: Generate and track HCP/ HCO engagement letters in the engagement of External Expert for GSK activities in the LOC.
- Provide support to the CMD in coordination of Medical Affairs processes in the LOC (including the annual strategic planning cycle, monitoring/tracking performance) & any other administrative activity as assigned by the CMD.
- Ensure timely delivery of CME certificates to HCPs.
- Graduate Degree in Life Sciences
- Post-graduation management qualification or industry experience as an added advantage
- Previous similar roles or training/teaching experience
- Pharmaceutical/Healthcare Industry experience
- Excellent Presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong collaboration & communication skills
- Understanding of Pharmaceutical Medical Governance frameworks
- Technical capabilities in advanced Excel and PowerPoint software, and the ability to analyze and present complex data
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.