• This role is responsible for applying medical knowledge and skills in the diagnosis, disease prevention and treatment of patients
• Monitor and provide general and follow up care to patients.
• Maintain complete and accurate documentation of patients’ encounters.
• Staying updated on new healthcare regulations.
• Provide health education and support to patients.
• Liaise and work with other medical and non-medical staff to ensure quality care is given to patients.
• Compliant with Standard Operating Procedures and policies.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) qualification.
• Full registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria, with a valid medical practicing license.
• Completion of NYSC.
• Minimum of 1 year clinical experience.
Application Closing Date