Vedic Lifecare Hospital is a multidisciplinary hospital that consists of a team of consultant specialists and surgeons.Vedic retains a wealth of clinical experience, impacting so manylives since its inception till date. Our quest to expand healthcare at Vedic remains unwavering hence our ethical practices.
Doctors and medical practitioners at the clinic are certified in their various fields. With this, we afford patients quality healthcare. Vedic Lifecare hospital provides a range of healthcare specialties and diagnostic technology that cut across various disciplines. Vedic is at 6 Olabanji Olajide Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
Job Title: Medical Officer
- Managing appropriately all patients as necessary.
- Ensuring that patients understand all treatments and procedures while providing health care.
- Taking care and advising the patients referred by other hospital specialist colleagues.
- Ensure that referrals are attended to promptly by carrying out appropriate investigations and treatments & issuing a discharge summary to every patients prior to leaving the hospital.
- Referring patients to other hospitals recognized by Vedic Lifecare Hospital concerning patient diagnostics or rehabilitation with best medical practice.
- Evaluating selected medical records of patients, case notes and discharge letters of patients at peer review.
- Providing reports, contributing to developing, budgeting, and planning of medical services.
- All cases should be documented as per the requirements of the organization.
- Taking part in medical audits as required from time to time to monitor care delivery.
- Ensure that the in and out of your unit is clean at all times to keep it free from infection.
- Keep all equipment clean, functional and safe for use always, and ensure that the Bio-Medical Engr. carries out routine checks on them.
- Ensure judicious use of consumables and keep a stock of consumables against the number of tests done.
- In case of emergency follow emergency protocols / SOPs.
- Explain topatients on preventive healthcare services & promote health checks considering the challenges of the place.
- Maintain patient details, case sheets and diagnostic results of guests in electronic medical records without fail.
- Interested candidates should possess an MBBS / MBChB Degree
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
26th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward copies of their Applications to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.