Cedar Group (“Cedar”) is a leading investment company with strategic interests in finance, insurance and healthcare sectors. Carna Medicare, one of its portfolio companies through its Healthcare Investment Holding Company, Carna Health Investments Limited is looking to hire medical personnel across different roles.
Carna Medicare seeks to be the biggest aggregator of primary and secondary healthcare facilities in Nigeria by 2025 and already has flagship facilities in
Agege, Ogudu and Illupeju areas in Lagos, Nigeria.
Role: Medical Officer
• M.B.B.S or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years experience.
• BLS/ACLS Certified
• Must possess a valid practicing license with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
• Computer literacy
• Excellent written and Oral communication
• Leadership and teamwork
• Attention to detail
• Evaluate patients and provide appropriate medical treatment for Primary
• Ensuring that patient care and is optimal and is in adherence to the clinical guidelines and quality standards.
• Document all patient evaluations, treatments, medications and referrals according to company policies and procedure.
• Performing patient review with initial assessment and management.
• Supervise Clinical team to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
• Educate and Counsel Patients on Preventive health.
Kindly APPLY HERE