The Medical Officer will play a key role in the provision of clinical services, drive changes and improvement in line with international best practices, guidelines, and donor’s requirements. The incumbent will support the Senior Medical Officer in the coordination of clinical day-to-day service delivery.
- In close collaboration with the Senior Medical Officer, ensure the provision of quality evidenced-based HIV and STI biomedical interventions in the state.
- Responsible for the adequate update and management of clinical records of all clients.
- Support the Senior Medical Officer in ensuring the implementation of all health policies and guidelines in the facility.
- Support the implementation of add-ons clinical interventions and management of comorbidities among PLHIV
- Support the arrangement of clinical meetings and ensure all data and information is collected, transmitted, and utilized to benefit the clients.
- Implement operational research protocols to answer important questions within the CHRC treatment and prevention programs.
- Actively contribute to the development of publications based on data generated at the CHRCs.
- Contribute to the development of proposals and reports.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Practice License with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- In-depth knowledge of legal policies and regulations in the healthcare sector.
- Minimum of 3 years of clinical experience, including HIV/AIDS programming in Nigeria.
- Research/statistical skills is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication, supervisory & interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required.
- Ability to travel within and outside Nigeria.
- Ability to work well individually and in a team.
Send CVs to email@example.com
Deadline October 25,2021