GE Healthcare Healthcare Europe Middle East & Africa CategoryProduct Management Early Career02/21/2023 R3693899 Relocation Assistance:No Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
The roles advertised on this site are with GE HealthCare. For the avoidance of doubt, the GE HealthCare group of companies are not affiliated with the General Electric Company.
Job Description Summary
You will be responsible for delivering and co-ordinating formal training on Radiology Imaging equipment such as Mammography, digital X-ray, mobile X-ray, Digital X-Ray Imaging (DXI) and Fluoroscopy products.You’ll also be responsible for post-sales installation and support either on-site or via digital platforms.
- Provide onsite clinical applications training to users of GE HeathCare equipment in given modality area.
- Co-ordinate installations and initial clinical applications alongside sales, service and the Clinical Education Manager.
- Conduct high quality application trainings at customer sites to ensure customer’s safe and effective use of GE equipment’s, maximizing image quality and productivity.
- Maintaining satisfactory after-sale relationships and development of long-term customer relationships coupled with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs.
- Promote unique differentiators based on customer’s clinical needs, competition, values and benefits sought.
- Continuously develop and improve a network of key opinion leaders within the assigned territory.
- Support Trade show/Workshops/show sites/Customer visits.
- Support the deployment of digital tools and embrace the digital transformation of clinical education
- Document trainings, site visit’s and Customer interactions as per the local protocol.
Required Qualifications and Desired Characteristics
- Radiographer degree
- 5+ years relevant healthcare industry experience.
- Current experience on GE HealthCare products.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including, team working skills and good communication skills.
- Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and take actions to improve
- Team oriented with a customer satisfaction mindset
- Willingness to be flexible/adapt to changing work environments
- Ability to travel and be at customer sites 70 to 80% of the working time (annual average)
- Teaching skills or teaching experience
- Experience in conducting training in Mammography and X-Ray
- Knowledge of GE HealthCare’s or competitor’s Womens’ Health and X-Ray products
- Previous experience as an Application Specialist
- Computer skills (MS office)
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
GE HealthCare is a leading worldwide innovator in medical technology, pharmaceutical diagnostics, and digital solutions. Our contributions to healthcare enable clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions, thanks to intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by our Edison intelligence platform. Our people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE HealthCare’s mission and deliver for its customers. www.gehealthcare.com