Reliance Health uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
Job Position: Medical Officer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role sits in our clinical team to provide excellent primary care to our patients.
- The role holder ideally will be an individual comfortable with providing appropriate counselling to patients of all ages, at all levels of health literacy and has an interest in driving ongoing innovations in improving primary care delivery
- Deliver excellent, patient-centered primary care services to patients seen in the clinic and virtually via telephone, video, and chat-based visits
- Support the training of other medical providers
- Develop and utilize treatment tools that standardize the provision of care in the clinic
- Use electronic medical records systems and electronic diagnostic tools
- Coordinate diagnostic tests and other services
- Counsel patients on preventive healthcare practices
- Minimum of MBBS, MBChB.
- 1-2 years post NYSC experience in comprehensive primary care
- Demonstrated experience with developing clinical/scientific research or utilizing medical research findings to guide treatment decisions
- Able to recognize symptoms and signs of various illnesses and injuries to order appropriate tests and prescribe treatments
- Understand proper format for patient note documentation
- Experience using basic technology including laptops and tablet devices
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite of products
- Ability to provide patient counselling (advising in multiple relevant languages is a plus)
- Analytical, effective communicator, solution-oriented, strategic thinker and innovative
- Friendly, enthusiastic, relationship builder and collaborator
- Comfortable working 8am – 8pm on roster in Lekki, Lagos.
Note: Reliance Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on tribe, age, sex, religion, sexual orientation, race or disability.