Company Name Cedarcrest hospitals
Company Location Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited was founded in Abuja in January 2008. The hospital started as a mono specialty centre and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics Ltd. Within a few years, the hospital expanded its scope of services and has become a leading private multispecialty hospital. The core vision of the organisation is to provide world-class specialist healthcare services to patients in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. The hospital currently has branches in five locations.
Cedarcrest Hospitals Ltd is accredited by the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN) and the West African College of Surgeons (WACS) for Residency Training in Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery.
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
Job Title: Senior Registrar in Orthopaedic Surgery
Job Code: #SR00001
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The Senior Registrar in Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery will work under the supervision of a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon and will report to the Head of Department of Surgery and Head of Residency Training. He is responsible for carrying out a range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by his supervising consultant.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or equivalent registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria with a valid practicing license.
- Candidate must have passed the Part 1 Fellowship Examination in Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery or equivalent in either the NPMCN or WACS.
- Have a good attitude to learning and be humble.
- Have great communication skills.
- Have organizational and time management skills.
- Be someone with great team work spirit, management and leadership skills.
Conditions of Service
- The conditions of service and remuneration are competitive and comparable to that of other training centres
- Employment is contingent on passing a medical screening examination conducted by the hospital.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2020.
Don’t Keep! Kindly Share:
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Financial Services
- Hospital & Health Care
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Application Letter to:
using Position Title and Code as the subject of their email application.