Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
$5,000 Sign On Bonus
Overlake’s Inpatient Surgery department is a 17 suite OR that performs an average of 850 procedures per month. Cases include Ortho, Neuro, Spine, Bariatric, GYN, Robotic, Vascular, Endovascular, Urology, Plastics and General surgery. We also have a busy 4 suite outpatient surgery center. Both units focus primarily on adult patients.
At Overlake, our surgical staff embraces a philosophy of respect, compassion, advocacy and integrity as we work collaboratively to create a harmonious, therapeutic and technologically advanced environment for patients and their families. We are looking for experienced Surgical Technologists to set up sterile supplies and assisting surgeons. This role plays a critical role in ensuring the overall efficiency of our surgical units.
- Graduate of an accredited Surgical Technology program .
- Surgical Technologist licensure in the State of Washington prior to start date
- Healthcare provider CPR Certification
- At least One year of OR experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Certification by the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA) is preferred and qualifies for higher pay.
Why Join Overlake?
- Local leadership
- Top pay rates
- Great benefits
- Commitment to quality
- Our location
Apply online or contact Denice Kerr, Senior Recruiter, at email@example.com
Overlake is an equal opportunity employer.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.
Seniority level: Not Applicable
Industry: Health, Wellness and Fitness Hospital & Health Care, Medical Practice
Employment type: Part-time
Job functions: Health Care Provider
Kindly Apply HERE Good luck!