Reliance Health is a healthcare company using technology to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
We are also backed by some of the world’s most prominent investors including Partech, Y Combinator and Tencent.
We are looking for a clinically adept and data-oriented genius to lead our clinical team, towards ensuring that our medical practice is evidence-based and aligned with international guidelines and clinical best practices.
- Design and implement the organization’s quality improvement strategy including measuring and achieving tangible changes in key clinical metrics reflecting clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction
- Evaluate, adapt, translate medical literature to develop clinical training and policies that support the adoption of best practices in order to improve outcomes on digital and in-clinic health services.
- Plan and implement a curriculum to train clinical staff and build skills on health promotion, disease prevention, patient self-management and chronic disease management based on evidence-based guidelines.
- Craft and implement strategy to improve key clinical metrics using medical literature reviews and clinical data.
- Develop and expand clinical offerings at RFC locations that serve patients’ needs including specialist services and antenatal care services.
- Provide visionary and innovative leadership for patient care at Reliance Family Clinics that is data-driven and aligns with our mission and values.
- Medical consultant with MBChB or MBBS
- 3 – 5 years of post-NYSC clinical experience
- Research experience with quality improvement or clinical outcomes data
- Expertise in primary care for children, adults and antenatal/postnatal care. Strong procedural skills in common primary care procedures (i.e., IUD, Implant placement, MVA and Suturing/Wound care)
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools including Excel.
- Proficiency in data collection, analysis and review
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to communicate medical concepts in clear layman language.
Reliance Family Clinics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on tribe, age, sex, religion, sexual orientation, race or disability.
What’s on Offer?
- Join a well known brand within Healthcare
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Leadership Role