Are you a Registered Nurse or Community Health Worker seeking to make an addition income by providing on demand primary healthcare services? Then Clafiya is looking for you!
Clafiya is a health tech company that provides on-demand primary healthcare services to patients when and where they need it!
If you are located in Enugu or Lagos, kindly fill out the link below.
The key responsibilities includes but are not limited to;
- Provide quality care for patients in their homes, place of work, schools, etc.
- Health assessment, diagnosis, planning, intervention, evaluation, and coordination of care for patients across the healthcare continuum involving families.
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Perform patient assessment using appropriate, problem-focused, and age-specific assessment techniques.
- Analyze the assessment data, derive health interventions, set priorities according to patients needs, formulate a plan of care, implement and evaluate the outcome.
- Treat patients and families with care and respect while maintaining patient privacy and confidentiality.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional and psychological support to patients, friends, and families
- Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand the condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations
- Adheres to regulatory and organizational standards affecting patient care and safety
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Stays current and complies with state and federal regulations/statutes and company policies that impact the employees area of responsibility.
- Ensures all certifications and/or licenses are up-to-date and valid prior to expiration date
- Maintains timely and accurate documentation of assessments, interventions, vital entries, and patient responses.
- Responsible for reporting any safety related incident in a timely fashion; attends all safety related training programs; performs work in a safe manner; monitors work environment for possible safety issues and ensures others are also performing work in a safe manner.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of postgraduate nursing or community health experience in an accredited University Teaching, Federal Medical Centre, Private hospitals or International hospital.
- Must have excellent patient management and communication skills
- Must be able to plan and perform daily activities in an organized manner.
- Must be kind, compassionate, dedicated and have great attention to detail
- Must be able to think critically in adapting to change, judging situations and taking appropriate decisions.
- Must be able to review, analyze and respond to the different situations they encounter daily.
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Knowledge and skills to stabilize trauma patients prior to transport to a higher level of care – strongly desired.
Certifications and Licensures
- Active, valid, RN license (Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria) or CHW/CHO certification and license (Community Health Practitioners Board of Nigeria) to practice in Nigeria
- Bachelor’s Degree of Nursing from an accredited Nursing College or University.