The role of the Medical Doctor encompasses delivering primary healthcare services, recording and managing patient information including medical history and examination results, conducting clinical assessments, interpreting diagnostic tests, and prescribing medications. The Medical Doctor will also be responsible for maintaining accurate medical records and collaborating with other healthcare professionals to ensure excellent patient care.
Location: Ipaja, Lagos
- Medical Degree from an accredited institution
- Valid Medical License
- 2 years minimum experience in same field
- Strong clinical knowledge and skills
- Proximity to the location is an added advantage.
- Ability to make quick and accurate decisions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in primary healthcare and emergency medicine
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team