Marigold Hospital and Critical Care Centre is a multi-specialty acute care center in Lagos, Nigeria. We provide specialized surgical and acute care services in a comfortable and conducive environment backed by appropriate technology. Our team of specialists in various fields ensures safe care for our patients. We are committed to providing evidence-based and patient-centered healthcare solutions, by ensuring easy access to good quality healthcare.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Medical Officer. The Medical Officer will be responsible for assisting the consultants in the day-to-day medical care of patients, including patient assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and management. The Medical Officer will collaborate with Consultants to provide the best medical care possible.
- Candidates must possess an MBBS and be registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN).
- Candidates must possess a valid practicing license.
- Patient assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with other physicians
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in an acute care setting is a plus
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the email’s subject.