Sales Intermediaries act as a link in the distribution process, but the role is to fill a broader than simply connecting the different channel partners. We are looking for a Sales Intermediary Lead who will be responsible for creating and building key relationships within the organization’s sales base, analyzing key data and using the insights gained to effectively increase the present sales volume and forecast future sales. Using technical and Selling skills to identify possibilities for the improvement of sales volume and grow the intermediary sector within the organization.
Role: Lead- Sales Intermediary
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, Enugu, Kano, Kaduna and PH
Job type: Regular
Qualification: B.Sc. or HND (in any Social Sciences or any Sciences discipline)
Experience: Minimum of 8 years’ experience in the General/life insurance, Sales of FMCGs and/or Pharmaceutical goods.
Major Competence: Sales Agency Coordination.
- Other Competencies: Selling, Channel Management, People Management and Business Contracting.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite, etc.
- Proficient in Marketing and business intelligence tools, software, and dashboards.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Strong interpersonal and time-management skills.
Gross Salary: Negotiable
If interested, kindly forward relevant CV that meets the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org with the applicable subject title.