Job Title: Family Medicine Registrar
Job Company: Lily Hospital
Job Location: Delta State, Nigeria
About Lily Hospital
Lily Hospitals Ltd, founded in 1986, is still one of Nigeria’s leading hospitals, particularly in the country’s South-South region. The Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) certified it as the first private hospital in Nigeria to have an ISO 9001:2000 quality management system. We are also continually devoted to high standards, including continuous improvement, service excellence, corporate citizenship, and exceptional work ethics. We provide residency training programs in Family Medicine, Radiology, O & G etc.We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position BelowJob
Title: Registrar, Family Medicine
Key Result Areas (KRA)The Key Result Areas Of This Role Are:
- Order, perform, and interpret tests and analyze records, reports, and examination information to diagnose patients’ condition.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Monitor patients’ conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Refer patients to medical specialists or other practitioners when necessary.
- Provide annual medical check-ups, counseling patient on healthy lifestyle and wellbeing
- Execute minor surgical procedures on patients to remove, repair, or improve functioning of diseased or injured body parts and systems in conjunction with specialist physicians.
- Adhering to professional and service code of conduct and ethics;
- To ensure comprehensive, accurate and concise medical records are collected and maintained for patients with an appropriate signed and dated legible entry in the patient’s medical record.
- Participate in clinical audit and quality programs as appropriate.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- The job holder must be licensed to practice medicine from the Nigerian Medical and Dental Association.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience as a family medicine physician.
- He or She must possess primaries in Family Medicine.
- Knowledge of Families Medicine and other areas of medical practice such as Pediatrics & Obstetrics & Gynecology, Surgery ect.
- The job holder must have good communication skills, a strong ability to work well under extreme pressure, self-discipline and excellent long-term concentration.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Closing Date: 30th September, 2023.