Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) and was also recently accredited with COHSASA (Council for Health Service Accreditation of Southern Africa) Certificate.
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
Job Title: Medical House Officer
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Contract
Job Category: Internship
- As a Medical House Officer, you will play a vital role in the diagnosis, treatment, and care of our patients.
- You will work closely with our experienced medical staff to gain invaluable hands-on experience in a supportive and challenging healthcare environment.
- This role offers an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in the medical field.
- Conduct patient assessments, including medical history, physical examinations, and diagnostic tests.
- Collaborate with attending physicians, specialists, and nurses to develop and implement treatment plans.
- Monitor and manage patients’ progress, including the administration of medications and therapeutic interventions.
- Assist in surgical procedures, if applicable, and ensure the proper post-operative care of patients.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records.
- Provide patient and family education on medical conditions, treatments, and preventive measures.
- Participate in medical rounds, case discussions, and departmental meetings.
- Adhere to all hospital policies, procedures, and ethical standards.
- Medical Degree from a recognized medical school.
- The job holder must have a current license to practice medicine from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Knowledge of the basics in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics and Surgery.
- The job holder must have good stamina and empathy for patients.
- The job holder must have good communication skills, a strong ability to work wellunder pressureand self-discipline.
- Job holder must portray a caring and professional manner in all aspects of work.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and adapt to a fast-paced healthcare environment.
- Compassionate, empathetic, and dedicated to providing excellent patient care.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new challenges.
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:
email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email