Our Client, a Healthcare Solutions firm at Ajao Estate, Lagos State, with expertise in Medical Devices and Patient Solutions, is recruiting a suitable candidate to fill this role:
- Provide Physiotherapeutic care to patients within the facility using or to use Prosthetics/Orthotics.
- Meet the patients’ goals and needs and provides quality care by assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results; determining physical therapy treatment plans through independent judgement and in consultation with physicians or by prescription.
- Help patients accomplish treatment plan and accept therapeutic devices by administering manual exercises; instructing, encouraging, and assisting patients in performing physical activities, such as exercises, ambulatory functional activities, and daily-living activities and in using assistive and supportive devices, such as crutches, canes, and prostheses.
- Communicate and coordinate with patients’ physicians to ensure a consistent level of care
- Administer physical therapy treatments through exercise prescription and the use of thermal and electro-therapeutic modalities.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelors Degree in Physiotherapy or Medical Rehabilitation with NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Candidates must also be a registered member of the Medical Rehabilitation Therapists (Registration) Board of Nigeria (MRTBN) and must have completed one year internship.
- Candidates must have Current Practicing license.
- Should have 1 – 2 years experience
- Must reside in Lagos.
- Must be organised
- Pay attention to details
- Smart and articulate
- Team player
- People skills
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with an Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Physiotherapist Ajao” as the subject of the email.
Note: Interviews will hold within a week and successful candidates will resume by the first week of October.