Job Position: Registered Nurse for the U.S.
Are you a Registered Nurse? Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding career the U.S.? Conexus is one of the fastest growing companies in a booming industry that has been awarded Best Places to work by the Houston Business Journal! Conexus specializes in recruiting, training, and placing international Registered Nurses looking for U.S. immigration sponsorship. At Conexus, we are one team, passionately improving the wellbeing of communities, one healthcare professional at a time.
Conexus offers you a multitude of assignment options across the U.S. and focuses on offering you an individualized employment experience, centred on helping you achieve your personal and professional goals. We support and guide you along the licensure, immigration and transition process to ensure you become a successful professional in the U.S. In addition, we offer you comprehensive list of benefits including:
- Full Immigration Sponsorship (Green Card sponsorship)
- Competitive pay package
- Full NCLEX Sponsorship if you do not already have this
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Award winning clinical education program
- Free CEU for professional development
- Relocation reimbursement
- 30 days free accommodation on arrival
- Licensure reimbursement
- Free transportation to the U.S.
- International Registered Nurse with a minimum of 3 months of current experience in an acute care setting.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Sciences in Nursing (BSN) or higher.
- Willing to obtain NCLEX license.
- Highly motivated to pursue a rewarding nursing career in the U.S.
- English proficiency: Fluent