BIOMEDICAL SALES ASSOCIATE.
Lagos & Abuja, Nigeria.
QUALIFICATION: BSC/BTECH/DIPLOMA in Biomedical Engineering/Electronics and other (if experienced in same industry)
HEALTHCARE AND HOSPITAL, MEDICAL DEVICES.
He/she must be able to:
-Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
– Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold callings, networking and social media.
– Set up meeting with potential clients, understand and evaluate their needs.
– Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objectives.
– Collect payments towards the invoices, achieve quarterly and annual sales target.
-Willingness to be available “after hours” or work rotation, on-call schedule on weekends for critical issues and coverage.
– Willingness to work on new things, an approach to Go- Beyond.
– Sales experience with Engineering background.
Handsome package and other benefits
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Deadline is 14/01/2022.