Reliance Health is a healthcare company using technology to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
We are also backed by some of the world’s most prominent investors including Partech, Y Combinator and Tencent.
We are looking for a talented and creative Content Writer to join our Marketing, Branding & Communication (MBC) teams. You will report to the Head of Brand & Buzz. In this role, you will be responsible for composing, improving, and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. You will be a relentless researcher sifting through the data created by the internal team. You have demonstrable creative writing skills, perform well under deadlines, and are an expert in content optimization and brand consistency.
- Develop content aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Research industry-related topics and identify gaps in our content
- Collaborate with team members and other departments to produce high-quality content for various outlets
- Prepare and publish articles that describe our company and products
- Ensure brand consistency, edit and fact-check pieces of content generated by colleagues
- Use best practices to optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Liaise with Designers to enrich the text with visual aids, like images and charts
- Shape language and tone used in sales emails, banners, and brochures
- Create and oversee reports on content
- Interview clients, industry experts, and internal teams
- Analyze, report, and optimize content and activities based on media engagement
- Ensure all content is up to date
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure the content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with the law (e.g., copyright and data protection)
- Stay up to date with developments and customer feedback to generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention.
- Minimum 4 years experience in communications or a similar role, industry knowledge a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing, or relevant field
- Well-versed with SEO and writing high-quality content
- In-depth understanding of personas and buying journey driven content
- Ability to write and push content in real-time
- Proven ability to communicate complex topics in ways that are relatable and understandable for readers
- A strong understanding of CRO (conversion rate optimization) and how to incorporate a brand naturally into content when appropriate
- Empathy for readers and curiosity to understand their needs and wants
- Ability to bring unique, thoughtful insights into content based on research and data
- Phenomenal communication (oral and written) skills
- Proficient command of English
- Outstanding organizational and project management abilities
- The ability to think strategically, analytically, and creatively to break down problems and find effective solutions
- Excellent attention to detail and an intuitive eye for client needs beyond the obvious
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members at all levels
What’s on Offer?
- Great Opportunity