Title: Graduate Trainee for Life Sciences Graduate
Roche in Lagos is seeking a Graduate Trainee to assist the various departments in the provision of administrative support in accordance with the requirements of the applicable department.
- Support administrative and technical documentation across all departments
- Provide administrative support to project teams, track implementation of plans and provide updates
- Support collation and monitoring of run rates across all Roche platforms
- Carry out periodic update of applicable monitoring tools and tracking sheets
- Assist in evaluating new sponsorship opportunities, new customer documentation and tracking
- Assist in the coordination of marketing campaigns and events
- Assist in the compiling of minutes and reports for applicable internal and external meetings
Internal Customer Service
- Maintain a customer centric approach with all customer engagements by aligning with the Roche values and maintaining professionalism
- Support documentation, tracking, resolution and analysis of all internal customer complaints
Training & Development
- Job shadow various Heads of Departments to gain exposure to different functions
You, as an ideal candidate, will have the following skills, experience and education:
- Qualification: A relevant degree or diploma in the field of life sciences (Biomedical Sciences or Pharma is preferred)
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note: Please attach your CV, Academic Transcript, and Motivation Letter to your application in order to be considered.