About ISN Medical
ISN is the leading supplier of medical diagnostic products and services in Nigeria. The Company is the authorized agent and distributor for major multinationals including Roche Diagnostics GmbH in Nigeria and supplies reagent parameters for clinical chemistry and immunology. ISN employs over 160 staff across 12 offices in Nigeria and Ghana.
40-42 Association Avenue, Ilupeju, Lagos.
Company’s Website: ISN
Provides clinical expertise for the education and management of persons with Pre-Diabetes, Type 1, Type 2 and Gestational Diabetes and for all age ranges.
- Responsible for driving the effective management of ISN Chronic Care clinic for business growth
- Work with your team to drive marketing activities associated with making the clinic viable
- Responsible for generating the required revenue for the Clinic
- Build and maintain relationship with all stakeholders to ensure smooth running of the Clinic
- Effectively monitor the usage of the clinic tool and manage the process of the Organisational Outreach and Education Programs
- Minimum degree of a Bachelor of Medicine. Completion of a formally recognized Diabetes Education training program is an advantage
- Minimum of two years’ experience in providing consultation to diabetic patients
Competency and Skill Requirement:
- Good business acumen
- Good organization skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent knowledge of management of patients with diabetes and diabetes complications
- Ability to effectively communicate and provide patient education
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Visit the Application Page Here ➡ APPLY
Job Posted: 12 March, 2021.
Application Deadline: 30 April, 2021.