Are you a caring, compassionate person?
Do you want to relocate to the United States of America?
Patient Care Assistants are needed in the U.S.A.!!
The Patient Care Assistants are responsible for carrying out home health care tasks to assist an elderly, sick or disabled client.
- Assist with bathing, grooming and dressing
- Assist with toileting, feeding and ambulating
- Assisting with walking and home physical therapy
- Prepare current and future meals, monitor diet and eating
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry and linen washing
- Accompany to doctor appointments
MedSide Healthcare is committed to providing superior in-home care through a wide range of services including skilled nursing, rehabilitation, medical social services, personal support and homemaker services to our patients in their homes. We are licensed by the state of Georgia and have a long history of providing quality care to those we serve. The primary goal of MedSide’s management and staff is to provide these services in a way which optimizes the dignity and independence of all of our patients. The growth of our company can be attributed to our employees’ knowledge, skill and commitment to providing outstanding patient care and customer service.
- We have been in business in Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.A for almost 30 years.
- We have a long history in the Atlanta community for providing excellent care.
- We offer assistance with the immigration process to assure a legal and safe transition to the U.S.A.
- We take care of our patients and our employees!
Check us out: www.medside.com
Click Here for detailed information about this opportunity!
Spaces for this immigration program are limited, so, contact us to set up your interview today!See less
Seniority level: Entry level
Industry: Health, Wellness and Fitness Medical Practice Hospital & Health Care
Employment type: Full-time
Job functions: Health Care Provider