Company: Antal International, Lagos, Nigeria
We are seeking an experienced OB-GYN to join on of the leading hospitals in Saudi Arabia
You will be responsible for testing, diagnosing, treating, and monitoring diseases and issues related to women’s health, and providing medical counsel and support to women during pregnancy and childbirth.
- Performing a wide range of tests, including pap smears, pelvic, and breast exams.
- Diagnosing and prescribing treatments for disorders and diseases.
- Conducting routine check-ups on patients.
- Monitoring and treating expectant mothers during pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum.
- Recording medical histories.
- Educating patients about disease prevention and detection, and reproductive health.
- Collaborating with other medical and non-medical personnel.
- Keeping up to date with current practices and innovations.
- MBBS from an accredited institution.
- PhD or specialization Board (or equivalent) in relevant specialty from an accredited institution. (In case of specialization from Royal College, CCT or CCST certificate is needed)
- 5+ years clinical experience after specialization certificate.
- Valid and active license to practice medicine in country of origin.
- In-depth knowledge of current medical treatments and procedures.
- Adherence to up-to-date guidelines.
- Great attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to think and act quickly in a stressful environment.
- Experience providing primary care and diagnostic services in a clinical setting.
- Experience prescribing appropriate medications, treatments and health regimens to treat patient health issues.
- Experience collaborating with specialists to explore patient health conditions and diagnose health issues.
- Experience working in a team of healthcare professionals and collaborating with them to ensure positive, effective patient experiences with our organization.