Job Position: Registered Nurse in the U.S.
Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a life-changing career the U.S.?
Conexus MedStaff is one of the fastest growing companies awarded Best Places to work by the Houston Business Journal. Conexus specializes in hiring, training and placing foreign trained Registered Nurses in the U.S. We invest in the future of healthcare by investing in the growth of our healthcare professionals.
Conexus offers endless assignment options across the U.S. and focuses on helping you achieve your personal and professional goals. We support and guide you along the NCLEX, licensure, immigration, and relocation process to ensure your successful transition to the U.S. In addition, we offer comprehensive benefits including:
- Competitive pay package
- Up to $10,000 in bonuses
- Full Immigration Sponsorship (Green Card sponsorship) with no fees
- Full NCLEX Sponsorship (licensure, education, travel)
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Award winning clinical education program
- Free CEU for professional development
- Transportation & Relocation to the U.S.
- Licensure reimbursement
- Minimum of 3 months of current experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute care setting.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or higher.
- NCLEX preferred but not required.
- Highly motivated to pursue a rewarding nursing career in the U.S.
- English proficiency: Fluent