Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited was founded in Abuja in January, 2008. The hospital started as a mono specialty centre and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics Ltd.
Within a few years the hospital expanded its scope of services and has become a leading private multispecialty hospital. The core vision of the organisation is to provide world class specialist healthcare services to patients in Nigeria and the West African sub region.
Cedarcrest Hospitals Ltd currently has four hospitals located in Abuja, Lagos, Kainji and Jebba having over one hundred (100) bed capacity without patient camps in several other cities across Nigeria.
Our services and facilities span several specialities and include emergency / trauma centre, radiology diagnostic centre, prosthetic manufacturing plant, oxygen manufacturing plant, modular surgical operating theatres, gastrointestinal endoscopy suite and several other facilities that make for a modern multispecialty hospital.
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position BelowJob Title: Commercial / Marketing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Purpose of the Role
- The commercial / Marketing officer is responsible for supporting the business growth efforts of Cedarcrest Hospitals.
- Your duties include conducting market research to identify new business opportunities and client leads, coordinating with the commercial manager to conduct risk assessments, and maintaining beneficial relationships with clients and other business partners.
- Liaise with departments to reach target clients with right message
- Meeting potential customers to explain the hospital products and answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of the hospital products.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable products
- Analyzing competitors’ products to determine trends in the market, threats and opportunities
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our products and services and drive qualified traffic to our centres and boost the hospitals reputation
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key corporates, government agencies and vendors
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid communication channels like content creation, event management, publicity, social media, copywriting, pay per click campaigns
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our social media platforms that attracts and converts our target groups
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
Education, Certification And Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Communication / Business or related field
- 2 years plus experience.
- NYSC discharged certificate
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to:
firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.