MedSide Healthcare is committed to providing superior in-home care through a wide range of services including skilled nursing, rehabilitation, medical social services, personal support and homemaker services to our patients in their homes. The primary goal of MedSide’s management and staff is to provide these services in a way which optimizes the dignity and independence of all of our patients. The growth of our company can be attributed to our employees’ knowledge, skill and commitment to providing outstanding patient care and customer service.
Now is the time for you to be involved in the care of our patients and the exciting expansion of our company!
****WE HAVE WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITIES****
- The Case Manager Assistant – Foreign Trained Physician or Nurse is responsible for care coordination, advocacy and the delivery of needed services to people who are unable to handle these matters themselves. Case management aides, also known as case management assistants, play an important role, providing assistance and administrative support to case managers.
- Assist partner company with Case Management.Work with Case Manager to review and audit clinical documentation completed by licensed field staff.Identify areas of improvement for clinical documentation and patient care.
- Assist with the provision of patient information or orders from physicians, documents and communicates pertinent information to clinical staff.
- Provide educational / training sessions at clinical staff meetings as needed.
- Work hours Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm (Eastern Standard time),
- Working one Saturday and Sunday each month
- Medical School Graduate
- Authorized to work in the U.S
- Eligible for USMLE Step 1 & 2
- Experience with EMR
- Leadership capability
- Tech savvy
- Medical writing; Developing educational material; Literature searches; Continuing Medical Education; Community outreach; Public Relations * Position Requirements:
- Desire to provide the utmost in patient-centered care.
- Ability to: multi-task in a busy clinical environment; handle a vast amount & variety of responsibilities; improvise and adapt; work in a team; follow directions and implement feedback to improve job performance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Superb verbal & written communication skills.