Who are we?
DrugStoc is a tech-enabled pharmaceutical access and distribution platform that connects manufacturers of pharmaceutical products to health care providers in sub-Saharan Africa. Founded in 2016, Our clients are hospitals, pharmacies, clinics, and nursing homes. We are an omnichannel platform that removes any barrier for Licensed health workers to find and purchase genuine medication at the right price for their patients.
What You Can Look Forward To
· By 2025, DrugStoc’s goal is to become the largest last mile distributor of health commodities in Nigeria. In an environment plagued with substandard and counterfeit products, we prioritize quality by operating an end-to-end traceable supply chain offering our clients visibility over their supply chain.
· We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences & identities.
DrugStoc is looking for a Copywriter who wants to change the current status quo with healthcare in Sub Saharan Africa. S/he should have proven experience in content marketing to help scale to its next stage of growth and expansion.
What You Get To Do
- Write copy for a variety of media including social, print, video, and online
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs
- Collaborate with creative, product, marketing, and legal to assess project needs and help with messaging
- Drive brand consistency across all company communications
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere
- See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment
What It Takes To Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, or Communications
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in content marketing or copywriting, preferably within the pharmaceutical space
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually
- Comfortable working independently with little direction under tight deadlines
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language and flow
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent portfolio of work
- Experience with SEO
- A ‘change the world’ mindset and a can-do attitude.