Job Title: Biomedical Service Engineer
Job Company: Imperial
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Imperial is an African focused provider of integrated market access and logistics solutions. With a focus on the following key industries – healthcare, consumer, automotive, chemicals, industrial and commodities – we take our clients’ and principals’ products to some of the fastest growing and most challenging markets in the world. As a leading global logistics provider, we seek out and leverage new technology to deliver innovative, end-to-end solutions. Through our significant African footprint and international expertise, and with the support of our 25,000 people, Imperial’s purpose is to connect Africa and the world – and to improve people’s lives with access to quality products and services. Imperial became a wholly owned business of DP World in March 2022. For more information: www.imperiallogistics.com
Imperial’s Logistics Africa business is the leading logistics supplier in South Africa, and one of the largest on the African continent, providing Contract Logistics, Road Freight and Lead Logistics Provider solutions.
The Logistics International business at Imperial has its headquarters in Duisburg, Germany and is responsible for all Group logistics activities (including Contract Logistics and Freight) outside of Africa.
Imperial’s Market Access business builds complex route-to market solutions that provide principals access to patients and consumers across Africa through comprehensive channel strategies that integrate sourcing, sales, demand generation, distribution, marketing and promotions.
Worldwide Healthcare specialises in the distribution and marketing of Healthcare products. We are the largest private healthcare distribution company in Nigeria. Major partner for reputed pharmaceutical companies in Innovator, Generics and OTC space. We have forayed into Human Diagnostics, Medical Devices and Animal Health space as well.
Worldwide Healthcare is seeking an astute Biomedical Application Engineer to lead the Applications for Diagnostic equipment in Pathology & Radiology.
Installation, Service & Maintenance of Radiology Equipment. Directs operation of biomedical equipment by providing demonstrations, supplying information and data, guiding & instructing others in the care and use of equipment, and answering all queries.
- Installation & training of the equipment
- Preventive Maintenance of equipment
- Effectively attending & servicing the break down calls and timely dispatch of spares
- Achieve the AMC/CMC targets.
- Timely follow-up of service-related payments
- Maintaining a proper inventory of spare for smooth execution of service operations.
- Coordinating with the principals for providing product performance report
- Cost center management at Service department
Business management operation
- A planner and strategist with proven abilities in planning and managing resources.
- Extensive experience in managing the customer service operations for rendering & achieving quality services.
- Excellent relationship management & negotiation skills.
- Establishment and implementation of technical protocols and management functions pertaining to biomedical equipment.
- Skillful at monitoring & motivating the workforce to enhance their efficiencies & assist them to deliver quality services to clients.
- Ensure designated Centers are fully compliant with HEFEMAA, NNRA, RRBN etc. for life safety & utilities management.
- Understand & develop policies and procedures that support the provision of services regulatory guidelines.
- Maintain compliance of all regulatory/accreditation requirements within the norm of best standard practice.
- Achievement Orientation
- Project Management skill
- Proactive communication, analysis and problem solving.
- Work with the right sense of urgency: Response times, flexibility, and accuracy
- To always maintain a professional attitude and appearance when dealing with customers
- Strong knowledge of business sales and marketing practices
Nature of position
- B. Tech –Bio-medicals/ Electronic and communication
- Basic knowledge of C language and CAD
- Proficiency in Window XP, Win-7, Win-8,Win-10 & MS Office 2007 & 2010
- 10+ Year in service in radiology equipment. 5 years in Diagnostic center /hospital will be added advantage. Hands on experience on Fujifilm will be added advantage.
To APPLY, send your application letter and CV to email@example.com using the job title as the Email subject.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting and as such preference will be given to candidates who fall within our equity targets. Should you not have received a response within 4 weeks of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.