Founded in 1983, Mogbonju Nigeria Limited is an indigenous limited liability company specialized in the distribution, installation and maintenance of the highest quality medical equipment and medical consumables.
Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company is owned and managed by former medical practitioners who know personally the correlation between quality products and safety in health care environments, as well as the importance of the proper handling and maintenance of medical products used in hospitals. Mogbonju is a household name in the business of high quality healthcare equipment and consumables distributions in Nigeria. For almost four decades, we have been committed to ensuring that only the best quality healthcare equipment and support services are made available to needing hospitals, diagnostic centers and healthcare providers.
We Are Hiring To Fill The Position Below
Job Title: Biomedical Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary Of Responsibilities
· Perform operational and safety testing on all clinical equipment and carry out preventive maintenance
· Create schedules, tracking inventory, creating and using budget whilst overseeing contract obligations and deadlines
· Installs, test, calibrate, repair and provide technical support for biomedical equipment whilst keeping documentation of maintenance history across facilities
· Evaluate the safety, efficiency and effectiveness of biomedical equipment and maintaining a database
· Repair of broken/faulty Medical equipment
· Train team members and end users on the proper use of equipment and maintenance against safety operations
· Maintains medical / surgical equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules, conducting tests and troubleshooting and repairing malfunction equipment
· Analyze failure, corrective and preventive action to respond to complaints against seamless operations.
· Installs new equipment by conducting tests, ensuring adherence to safety measures and making modifications where necessary
· Prepares biomedical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends; analyze new medical procedures to predict likely outcomes
· Ability to travel to learn about new Medical equipment
Key Result Areas / Performance Goals
· Complete and accurate records and reports as required by management
· A Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Diploma in Biomedical Engineering
· A minimum of 1 – 2 years experience in a related role.
· I-CARE attitude (Integrity, Compassion, Attentiveness, Respect, Excellence and Empathy).
· Attention to details and problem solving skills.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to handle stress and crisis situations.
. Leadership and organizational skills.