The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing care to patients while adhering to compliance standards. This candidate should be able to recognize patient needs and prioritize those needs with the needs outlined by physicians.
- Assure quality care by adhering to standards set by the physicians
- Provide care education to patients in person or over the phone
- Adhere to compliance guidelines throughout processes
- Must be a Registered Professional Nurse with current licensure
- Candidate must live close to Egbeda/Abulegba axis
- Must have at least 3 years experience
- Must be available to resume immediately