A Health Maintenance Organization with its head office in Lagos seeks to recruit the services of a Medical Manager for its PORT HARCOURT office.
1. Head the branch office, monitor the delivery of health care services to all our enrollees by the providers
2. Attend to provider requests, needs and complaints
3. Visit providers regularly for general case management review and visitation/inspections.
4. Responsible for collecting, collating and analyzing of data from care providers.
5. Regularly onboard new credible providers.
6. Maintain a good relationship with our providers.
7. Participate in onsite wellness programs for enrollees.
8. Deliver talks on how the scheme works to groups of new clients.
9. Prepare reports and maintain records of all activities as required.
10. Any other function as assigned by the Head of Department such as marketing products.
Our ideal candidate must have
✓Five years experience as a Medical practitioner.
✓Two years HMO Experience