• To conduct client consultations, failed cycle discussions, preparation of treatment summaries and reports, etc.
• Responsible for delivering the department’s annual revenue targets i.e. converting clients from appointment to treatment cycles.
• To perform routine gynecology examinations such as ultrasound, etc.
• To counsel clients, provide guidance and advice during the course of their treatment.
• To upload client information on Dynamed and maintain records in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
• To carry out procedures in the theatre such as Oocyte Retrieval (Egg collection), Surgical Sperm Collection (SSC), and Embryo Transfer (ET) amongst others.
• To manage clients with Ovarian Hyper Stimulation Syndrome (OHSS).
• Establishment and management of relationships with referral doctors.
• Develop publications for articles, information leaflets, and fertility updates.
• To read and understand every department’s SOPs and conform to the company’s policies at all times.