Reliance Health is a healthcare company using technology to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
We are also backed by some of the world’s most prominent investors including Partech, Y Combinator and Tencent.
The Head of Digital will be a key member of the Marketing, Branding & Communications (MBC) team, responsible for driving online growth for all product lines. This strategic role requires an individual with strong leadership skills who can work cross-functionally and take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital strategies for Reliance Health.
This individual will own the aspects of paid ads, SEO, email marketing, and social media working closely with members of the leadership, sales, and cross-functional marketing team. This is a great opportunity for candidates who want to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment, make a big impact and win as a team to scale a growing business.
- Establish, develop, and define our digital marketing strategy in line with our marketing agenda and growth objectives across all channels
- Lead a team of professionals to successfully implement a comprehensive global digital strategy that takes all marketing activities into consideration
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery of digital projects – including online advertising; SEO optimization; email marketing automation; lead processes and scoring; social media marketing; and technology
- Manage and measure the success of digital campaigns for user acquisition, retention, and awareness and work with the Demand Generation team to adapt these for best performance
- Develop a strategy that combines both technical and content elements, to drive ongoing improvements in SEO and organic search results
- Liaise with Brand & Buzz to increase brand awareness and develop campaigns through cohesive strategies that deliver results measured in MQLs and pipelines
- Develop collaborative partnerships across the organization to identify needs and support company goals
- Support the success of Field Marketing in all markets
- Establish internal processes to optimize conversion rates – get to the root of issues and blockers and then with support from Marketing Ops intelligently implement tools and technologies to get the job done
- Assure buy-in and budget support from senior leadership and stakeholders
- Monitor competition and identify new trends and tactics to encourage business growth
- Set a tone of high standards, customer obsession, and data-driven disciplined decision-making
- Ensure best practices and processes across the digital team for the consistent delivery of projects
- Maintain compliance with external regulations e.g., GDPR and internal policies
- Analyze, report, and optimize all digital efforts based on KPIs, ROI, and sales effectiveness
- Minimum 7 years of experience in online marketing with a record of accomplishment of measurable success in developing and providing qualified leads through innovative campaigns and programs to scale company growth
- Significant experience working at a global level with Sales (B2b & B2C) and other departments to find effective and efficient ways to drive qualified leads
- Deep interest in the data underlying the funnel and ability to nerd out on the data so we can do things like (1) track cost of customer acquisition (CAC) at the marketing campaign level or (2) produce action-oriented, data-driven reporting
- In-depth hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, social media platforms, online marketing tools, CRM software, and best practices
- The ability to think strategically, analytically, and creatively to break down problems and find effective solutions
- Strong work ethic, sense of ownership, and emphatic management style
- Excellent attention to detail and an intuitive eye for client needs beyond the obvious
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members at all levels
- Strong communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital, or a related field
What’s on Offer?
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Leadership Role
- Strong opportunities to progress your career