About the job
We are a next level retail pharmacy company with a clear goal of improving the health and overall wellbeing of people through innovation and excellent customer service. We are presently seeking an enthusiastic, experienced, self-motivated pharmacist to join our dynamic team.
- Sell over the counter medicines
- Dispense prescription medicines to the clients
- Ensure that various treatments are compatible
- Keep up to date with pharmacy practice, new drugs, and their uses
- Check dosage and assure that medicines are correctly and safely supplied as labeled
- Attending to patients and prescribing medicines.
- Arranging of drug products
- Counseling patients on drug use and side effects
- Restocking of drug inventory
- BP checks, Cholesterol checks, e.t.c.
- A bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
- Minimum of a year’s experience as a community pharmacist.
- Must be licensed with the Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria (PCN)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Remuneration: Very Attractive
- Monday to Friday (8am – 5pm) and Alternate Weekends
- Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Interested candidates who are looking to take on a new and exciting challenge can send their application to : firstname.lastname@example.org