Qualification: B.Sc, BLS, ACLS,OCN
Over 5 years oncology nursing experience and over 10 years general nursing experience
· Oversee work of nursing department.
· Prepare schedule for all shifts and ensure no overlapping and oversee all nursing facility according to hospital policies and manage all resources for same.
· Oversee patients care and ensure patient satisfaction.
· Coordinate regular meetings with nursing staff.
· Coordination of social services for patients and families
· Ensuring patients notes are typed/written concisely, accurately and up-to-date at all times.
· Perform basic nursing duties when understaffed
· Provide orientation to all new nursing employees and prepare training program for same as per requirement and implement all changes on systems.
· Evaluate all continuous quality improvement programs and documents.
· Coordinate and assist in all patient-related procedures within the clinic premises at all given times.
· Educating and counselling patients families and the public about cancer prevention treatment and care.
· Aligning units interest with organizational goals.
· Overseeing management inventory of consumables and other clinical equipment.
· Other duties not specified above that may be required by the clinic board.